About Me

My photo
Orem, Utah, United States
My name is Annie Campbell and 9 years ago my son was diagnosed with Autism. Over the years of treatments, therapies and schools (with my son) I have learned countless techniques for dealing with children with special needs. Through my experience in primary, I have come up with some specific tips to create a happy atmosphere in church.
Powered by Blogger.

Friday, April 8, 2011

Ever think about making a short video?

So, just quickly, my husband started his own blog! He filmed and edited the Primary Angels DVD for me so I think he's amazing. He produces short (60 sec) videos for marketing purposes and he's giving away one on his blog! Check it out at http://videofrontier.blogspot.com for all the details and to enter!

No comments:

Post a Comment